LordParbr

Has anyone ever made a set of weapons for the Arcane Warrior? If not, I'd love to see that. I play an Arcance Warrior every time I play a mage, and the only weapon the class has is Spellweaver. It's a great sword, but it's the only one, and I have mods for dual-weapon, sword and shield, and 2-handed weapon talents for Arcane Warriors. Which reminds me, a special shield for Arcane Warriors! It would breathe a lot more life into the specialization.

Really? Nice! For the weapons, at least 1 longsword identical to Spellweaver, but with slightly different bonuses that compliment Spellweaver, without making a character wielding both at once completely OP. 2 Daggers, not necessarily identical, similar in design to Elven daggers, but slightly more magical-looking, with stats similar to Spellweaver, but a little more dagger and duel-wield specific. 1 axe with similar stats and design. As well as 1 similar Battleaxe and Warhammer. Maybe, be creative with what the hammerhead is (For example, perhaps it's a chunk of Lyrium. This should give it special lyrium properties, like '+6 fire damage', '-6 fire damage vs. Dwarves', '+2 Willpower'). 1 dark version of each weapon (including Spellweaver) with the same stats, but a secondary focus on Blood Magic. Make their appearance mirror this new application.

Shield. A kite shield with a magical-looking design to it. Stats specified for a Sword-and-Board mage, as well as a darker version for a blood mage, similar to the weapons. As for Heraldry... Should be Dalish in nature, given the origin of the specialization.

Keep in mind that the weaponry is for mages (And should be restricted to the Arcane Warrior class, like Spellweaver is) and that Warrior- or Rogue-specific bonuses like extra backstab damage would be useless. Everything should be Silverite.

I may have gotten a little carried away with the weapons. If so, let me know and I'll refine the specifications. This is greatly appreciated. I've always hated how there's only 1 special item for Arcane Warriors in this game.

Edited by LordParbr

Lol quite specific aint ya? No worries. I have it all made already. Just haven't put the enhancements on them. I'll have to change a few models too. Personally I like for the daggers the little swirly ones if that gives you any idea.At the moment the long swords are the leaf shaped ones like Merricks sword but I can change that no problem. I went ahead and made some matching armors too with custom tints. I love color. There are 3 different sets. (1) Black and gold trim, (2) Black, purple, and gold trim, and (3) Black, emerald green, and gold. I think I like the green the best. The weapons will match the armors. Anyway it will be tomorrow before I can upload it all. I have too much to do today. But I promise I'll get them for you then. :)

I can hardly thank you enough! This is greatly appreciated. Just one question: can you make them purchasable from Bodahn at the party camp, or is it too late for something like that? If you can't do it or something, it's completely fine. I just don't like starting with things already in the inventory. Especially specialized things like this. Like, what would a Dwarf commoner from dust town be doing with a set of elven armor and weapons for a type of mage that doesn't exist anymore? It just seems really artificial. If you can't do it for whatever reason, I really do understand. It was more than good enough for you to have made this stuff for me to begin with. Again, GREATLY appreciated

Not a problem. There is one teeny weeny problem.....I recolored the spellweaver so that it would match the other items. You can only use one color at a time. If you want to use the green armor set then place the green spellweaver in your override folder. If you want to use the black set then take out the green (or purple) and put in the black. I'm a girl. We like things color coordinated. Lol

• 11 months later...

LadyHonor,

I know this thread is dead however I was curious as to if you still had the sword mods you made for LordParbr,I looked for weapons like the ones mentioned in the downloads section and saw nothing that would compare to the ones mentioned here. ( too many game breakers = no fun)