A mod to reset/clear Settlement Menu Manager (SMM) changes

wysiwyg

Is there any way to remove changes made by SMM quests to the workshop menu? Once they run the changes to the workshop menus are baked into the save game.

If I run the SMM menu rescue (without the workbench accelerator active) then the SMM menu changes go away temporarily but just come back even if their quests are removed the next time I restart FO4. The quests already ran so removing them doesn't seem to do anything. I don't want to deactivate SMM and try to make a "clean" save because that's not a great solution.

It'd be great if the menu rescue would remove the workshop changes made by SMM and just rerun the existing SMM quests; that's pretty much what I originally expected it to do. That way changes to the SMM quests could be reflected in the menus after the rescue finishes. That's not what happens though.

I'd like this because I've been working on a patcher on and off which lets me reorganize the workshop menu however I want from config files. It also generates new SMM quests when menus/formlists need to be added to the workshop build menu in whatever order I want. The problem with being able to make any change to the workshop is that you can make any change to the workshop :| It'd be great to be able to have a cleanup for obsolete SMM workshop changes.

But... the problem is that once the SMM quest adding a menu has run, the change it makes to the build menu persists. If a new quest is made to replace the old one then I just end up with duplicates. Removing a SMM quest doesn't do anything to the changes it made because it already ran so stopping that quest doesn't do anything for me.

Any mods that anyone knows can do this if the SMM menu rescue doesn't do it?

Thanks!