I would like someone to make a light armor set for me, it's not a general idea, just something that I personally would like to have.

The armor would consist of:

- Mage's hood (recolored, make it dark grey and the front edge thingy the same dark grey (or the hood color should be the same as in the picture below))

- Cuirass similar to the wanderer armor from Dark Souls (google for image)

The colors can be quite the same (green-brownish) and the sleeve color could be a bit more like the color of the sleeves of the clothing(0003452E) (also without shoulder and knee pads) (maybe take the mentioned clothing as a base? or mage armor as a base?)

Also attach a CAPE to it (take the one of the nightingale armor and recolor)

- Gloves based on thieves guild gloves, maybe a bit more enhanced so that they would be more practical for archery

- Thieves guild(ish) boots

For enchantments:

- Hood: increase (speach or something like that (my character needs to be kind of intimidating))

- Cuirass: increase (light armor or something)

- Gloves: increase archery (20-35%) AND one-handed (same)

- Boots: increase sneak (10-30%) and/or muffle (factor 10 or so)

Name the armor pieces:

- Ykaé's Hood

- Ykaé's Clothes

- Ykaé's Gloves

- Ykaé's Boots

All classified as light armor, armor rating like the thieves guild armor or so.

Would be AWESOME if someone would make this for me, I really hope someone will. I would make it myself if I had the skill and the applications to do this.

(I have attached a file which can be used as a visual example (I had to scale it down a lot to make it fit the attachment))

Thanks in advance,

- SR

Edited by 88ShadowRaven88