First of all I would like to apologize everyone in here for my lack of knowledge on how forum works, I don't really use them, I never did create any polls or topics myself, I have no idea how the tags works here so it might probably cause some problems, also English is not my first language so there are bound to be many mistakes.

I am creating this poll or thread ( whatever it is called ) to ask for your help.
I have no idea about modding, I am as green as it gets and computers are not my strong suit anyways.
I did a bit reading, I mean I did actually put some effort first in trying to solve my problems on my own, but in the end it didn't help me much. I manged only to get my hands on papyrus log after I read on how to do it but I have no idea how to read properly.. I mean I can see what is written there but I have no idea what it all means, lots of errors after kind of heavily modding my game ( well heavily for me anyways ), but the thing is until recently game worked fine.. it just now started to crash on every save attempt so I know it must be some mods acting up or colliding with each other .

Seems I am unable to attach a papyrus log here, no idea why but if there is anyone that would be able to help me here, I'm sure that there are other means to share that kind of file .

I know that I did not give too much information but I really don't know what would be needed here, so I hope that you'll just ask all of the right questions