Immersive Barbershop/salon mod? Immersive change hair and beard

incon1

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone knows of any mods that adds an NPC, or location such as barber shop or salon, for the player to go to and pay for a change of hair or beard style? (similar to vanilla's face sculptor in Riften)

Thanks.

Also, if any modders want to use this idea, please do! I have no idea how to create mods, lol.

This shouldn't be TOO hard to make - it could involve cloning the Face Sculptor and renaming + changing the appearance of the clone...then placing the 'clone' somewhere in the world. There *could* be a clone / barbershop in every city? I don't know how lore-friendly this would be, but the Face Sculptor herself is already pretty questionable in my opinion. My experience with modding has mainly been simple Hair Color / Skintone mods, custom book and letter mods, custom follower mods (with vanilla voice types) - but these are all super easy to do in the CK. I could probably create the 'Clone' npc(s), but I'm not personally comfortable with placing them in the world. I also cannot make buildings...

BUT this would work very well for Dirt and Blood users (the Hair / Beard reminder feature): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38886