Mod Ideas: Mourning Wear, Extended Families (Free use)

Xeron222

Hi - I have a few ideas / suggestions if anyone would like to use them. Feel free to use these ideas however you want to.

Victorian Mourning Wear - Elegant mourning dresses that could be used for noble vampires or even gothy characters. Some of us prefer modest vampires instead of skimpy ones, lol.

Another idea is for more family in skyrim. For NPCs, there could be more connections. I know we have the Black-Briars, Battle-Borns, Grey-Manes, Glover and Delvin Mallory, etc - but I've always felt that many npcs lack family connections.

My final idea kind of ties into the previous one: Family for the dragonborn. Maybe there could be an MCM where you choose the eye / hair colors of your parents, grandparents, siblings, whoever before they are even generated into the world. They could be spawned into a vanilla player home of the player's choice. That could be their "family home". The family could have dialogue about various things - if a parent is an alchemist they could give potions: "We live in a dangerous world, my child. Take this. *gives potion*". If the parent is a warrior: "This was your grandfather's sword. It's time I pass it down to you.". There are a lot of possibilities with this one. They could comment on you being the dragonborn: "You're...a...what? Dragon-born? That's not possible. I never did any such thing!" etc. They could have some quest commentary or even commentary about your choices: "My child became a thief...*sigh*..I had such high hopes for you..." "You're going to Bleak Falls Barrow!? Don't you know that place is full of Draugr!?". They could also be 'killable' so that if a dragon / vampire / etc attacks - you have some drama for your roleplay. That's actually a good way to have motivation for a 'vengeance' style roleplay. They could even be voiced with Xvasynth (I personally don't mind it).

Edited by Xeron222