Ghost Form/Ethereal Form

warmregards

I just started using two new awesome mods and had an idea of a cool, albeit overpowered, power.

In the Better Vampires mod there is a power called night/vampiric vision that puts you into the same kind of ethereal perception of the world as when the psijic monk appears at the college. The color fades and you're given a few vision bonus's.

This wasn't too thrilling at first (useful immersive power, but not mind blowing). But then I installed Ghostly Armor And Weapons (I believe that's the name). Putting on the nightingale based armor set (which takes from the vanilla, or retex if you have one' Seriously and awesome mod) gives you the ghost effect which applies to weapons as well. It looks fantastic.

Now I threw the armor on and hit that vampire vision and it looked so damn cool. I was quickswapping the armor on and off and timing the power and I came up with this little gem.

The Power

The power would change you into ghost form regardless of your equipment, change your vision to match the colourless vampire vision style, make you untargetable, invulnerable and npcs won't react to you at all. You can't interact with them either. Similar to vampire lords interact restrictions. You also wouldn't be able to attack, but could switch equipment. No greetings, nothing. It would also be cool if you could somehow turn also pass through npcs but nothing else, although that sounds hard to do. While in this state, your stats would freeze and then come back once you resumed corporeal form, which you could toggle whenever.

It would also be interesting if you could somehow make it like another form that removes abilities and replaces them with special ghost abilities. However it would also be cool to see just telekinetis work or maybe some kind of possession.

I'm sure there's a hundred things I haven't thought of. But if anyone's ambitious enough this would be really awesome to see!