Activation of function through holotape interaction requires fragment?

I'm trying to get pipboy/holotape interaction to activate something other than redrawing the screen. How do I pass this interaction on to Activate() something that will then be independent of pipboy menu/terminal menu (lets call it an external function), running until next interaction with this particular menu item (OR an independent activator placed as a favorite)? Does this require the activate() be placed in the fragment itself? Is there something like ≈ OnGlobalVariableChange() I can use?

Can start or set a quest stage from holotape (i.e. terminal script fragment) and let the quest do all the work, let's say to find object and subject for activation.

Can create an item, e.g. Aid or Misc, then attach a script to handle its OnActivate() for Misc or OnEffectStart() for Aid - and Activate() something else or start a quest etc..

Depending on what and how should be done, a Timer or else might be necessary to detect Pipboy/Menu exit event, e.g. Fragments:Terminals:TERM_DN084_Terminal_MassFusi_0015EF44

Hm, and probably yes, that would require a script fragment for holotape, as i know. Or maybe Event OnMenuItemRun().

ps. Although as usual there are lots of Unknown function choices for a terminal Entry type and whose intention is, well.., unknown. Though CK doesn't allow to select them at all and there are no meaningful unused data fields shown in XEdit for some hypothetical advanced functionality, so unlikely it exists, but who knows?

Edited by hereami

Ok then : ) And just in case if interested in use of Holotape toys, default Subject for entry Conditions would be an actually placed Terminal where holo is loaded into, but sadly none exists for Pipboy interface. Same for akTerminalRef param in related events, as i know.