A BIG ASS IDEA!

Metrokiller555

OK. First let me state that this idea is COMPLETELY uncanon. And it is not a thing I am working on but a free concept for anybody who thinks they have the talent to create it.

I do not have a name for it, but the main idea is to bring in an Extraterrestrial Empire i've dubbed the Rak'Shea. These Aliens have come to Skyrim to place a foot hold on the world and bring it to its people to its knees and use them as slaves to rebuild their alien society.

It starts out with large metal probes that made out of black metal and glow purple on its inside. These probes land in all the major cities like Whiterun, WinterHold, and the Imperial city. As the dragon born you come to Whiteruns rescue and to inspect the probe. As you try to inspect it, its defenses turn on and a bright purple light blinds you and the entire screen goes black as you pass out.

((Cliche 'year-or-so-later' thing))

The Rak'Shea have been in power over Skyrim for awhile and even have begun to attack nearby kingdoms and lands, spreading their armies. Skyrim has changed, its lands are spotted with Rak'shea command posts, soldiers, and hovering warships in the sky ((Would have to find non-skyrim resources most likely)). The Aliens have brought along heavy rifles (Which could be easily made from crossbow animations) and large war beasts. Skyrims spirit has been broken as its people are enslaved by the Rak'Shea. You, the Dragonborn, have been in captivity, kept locked away as a trophy to the Rak'Shea king, Vulpes. But, you are suddenly set free by an unknown source. After fighting your way through the bowels of Vulpes's command ship, you finally find an escape pod with the help of your mysterious ally and escape to the surface to find the drastic changes of Skyrim.

Throughout the rest of the mod, your missions consist of taking down Rak'Shea command posts, killing generals, freeing slaves, and building a successful revolt agains the Alien empire.

Weapons would consist of:

Alien Heavy rifles

Alien Heated Blades

Vanilla Skyrim weapons

Armor:

Alien armor of different types

And vanilla armor

And thats what I've brought to the table :/. I hope people enjoy the concept and might even take a crack and making it. It would be a pretty good sized Story, Quest, Weapon, Armor, and aesthetics mod and would probably take alot of time and effort.

But yes, please enjoy the concept and leave any comments about it below :D

This mod idea is like an entire new game. So much effort would have to be put into it. I mean, what you described is a completely new main quest and world. I don't think many modders will take the time to make this mod as it would require a team to make thousands of new models, mechanics, and quests... Good luck though...

Well darn. it was just an idea of an overly imaginative lady. XD

I knew it would be something that would take ALOT of work, but I just wanted to give the idea out and see if anybody could do something with it as a whole or just some of its features.