[LE] I realised I f***ed up with my exterior cells too late. Is there a way to fix it?

I am new to posting on Forums, so I hope I am in-line with this post. Sincerest apologies if I'm not posting correctly.

My problem is that the orientation of my map is wrong. What should be north is south. I realised this only after a lot of work and when I was in-game testing things. I know there is a "North Marker", unfortunately, it only seems to work in interior cells, not exterior cells. I've already worked way too much, and I really hope there is a way to save my dumb ass. Can I change the direction somehow, or am I f***ed?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Blumperkopf

Depending on the nature of the work you've done, you could multi-select all your objects and simply rotate the lot. Any landscape work you may have done will have to be corrected manually, as well as the navmesh.

Damn. I needed to change the direction of my landscape as will as the assets in the scene. But it sounds like I cannot rotate the terrain, or change to map's north; I have to manually change the terrain. Super annoying, it sounds like I have to start over. Thanks for your answer though!