SOUL FARMING: Craftable Soul Trap Hilt

09jlardinois

Filling soul gems can be tedious and take quite a long time if you have many. I typically visit local jewelers and buy all of their jewelry, put on my +speechcraft and +barter gear, then go enchant the jewelry with sneak or archery and flip it around for incredible amounts. A 380 septim necklace will usually go for around 2200.

But filling gems is a pain, as fellow enchanters will know. even the Black Star, as cool as it is, can only hold 1 at a time.

My suggestion is a mod that allows you to craft a hilt with some special and rare materials, including silver, flawless gems, moonstone, etc, (so it doesn't quickly become a OP item) that has slots in the hilt for mounting soul gems.

After crafting the Soul Gem Hilt - you take it to an enchanting table and imbue it with a special enchantment called Soul Harvest that can only be imbued with a Soul Cube.
The soul cube is made my collected soul gem fragments and smelting them into a special, indestructible cube (so you can use it for multiple batches).

Once the hilt is enchanted with Soul Harvest, you must take it to Azura's Shrine to bless it.

Finally, once the hilt is successfully created, you simple combine it with your favorite weapon at a forge.

So what does the hilt do? It holds multiple soul gems by combining the weapon with empty or partially filled gems at a forge.
All you have to do is kill any creature and it's soul is added to the soul gems, accumulating on top of any partially filled soul!
Soul Harvest will distribute the soul among the gems (a petty soul would fill each with petty), and add the soul to any existing ones in each gem.

So if you have a hilt with 5 Grand Gems each filled with petty souls, and you trap another petty soul, each gem will now have a common soul.