Collections: Game version error

gnarly1

Refer image.

Also, I'm logged in to NM, but I still have to log in to collections, and I also have to log in to the modding wiki. But why...?!?

And: what/where is Nexus Mods Next? Perhaps you could link to it in the blue message box on the modding wiki page which refers to it. (I don't have Vortex installed on this device).

414285-1659151781.png

Edited by gnarly1

That's not really a bug, but I agree it looks terrible. Basically someone pushed a Collection with a version of FNV that couldn't automatically be resolved. That's a hash of some key files we can use to identify it. Could be a modified install (potentially TTW), could be a pirate copy, it's hard to say.

That's not really a bug, but I agree it looks terrible. Basically someone pushed a Collection with a version of FNV that couldn't automatically be resolved. That's a hash of some key files we can use to identify it. Could be a modified install (potentially TTW), could be a pirate copy, it's hard to say.

It'll be TTW. It's one of Gopher's collections. I didn't say it was a bug....

And the other questions.....?

OT. Curious what version 0.0.0 is. From the screenshot.

This might be a holdover from before we added the hashing system. The Xbox Game Pass version doesn't let Vortex access the version data so it defaults to 0.0.0