REBORN

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Tipsy97

Tipsy97

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Pretty much everything runs smooth and looks/feels great, however, my face and neck are a different color than the rest of my body.

Other than that, it is perfect! Great work. 

KingLeonidasI

KingLeonidasI

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

your lacking the compatibility mod for apocalypse and ordnatior

littlenuts

littlenuts

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey man, trying to play Skyrim Together for the first time and came across your videos on youtube and saw your mod pack and let me say you're a LEGEND for throwing this together! Saved me and a lot of people a bunch of time I'm sure!

I'm having a little trouble getting it all to work properly though as I'm not all that experienced in modding in general. Every time I load into the game I get an error saying SKSE isn't installed properly so SkyUI and racemenu aren't running how they should be, I'm fairly certain I followed instructions to the letter, tried googling and reinstalling and all that but it still shows this error. 

Any advice on how to get it to work as intended? Pretty out of my depth here haha.

Cheers in advance! 

dabbledore420

dabbledore420

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Does this mod collection axe out guardian stones?

GalacticFever

GalacticFever

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Pretty much everything runs smooth and looks/feels great, however, my face and neck are a different color than the rest of my body.

Other than that, it is perfect! Great work. 

That's great to hear everything is running smooth! Yeah, I currently am having that bug as well where head and body are slightly another color. It must have to do with Skysight Skins. Looking for an alternative if I can't get it fixed.

GalacticFever

GalacticFever

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

your lacking the compatibility mod for apocalypse and ordnatior

Thanks for the heads up! Adding them now.

GalacticFever

GalacticFever

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey man, trying to play Skyrim Together for the first time and came across your videos on youtube and saw your mod pack and let me say you're a LEGEND for throwing this together! Saved me and a lot of people a bunch of time I'm sure!

I'm having a little trouble getting it all to work properly though as I'm not all that experienced in modding in general. Every time I load into the game I get an error saying SKSE isn't installed properly so SkyUI and racemenu aren't running how they should be, I'm fairly certain I followed instructions to the letter, tried googling and reinstalling and all that but it still shows this error. 

Any advice on how to get it to work as intended? Pretty out of my depth here haha.

Cheers in advance! 

Thanks for watching and downloading my collection! Means a lot. :) Sorry for the delayed response! So, when you download SKSE, open the folder and drag all the contents of the folder into your Skyrim SE directory (where your Skyrim SE executable is). It should be installed properly. If you are still having issues, make sure you downloaded the correct SKSE for the version of Skyrim you are running.

KOMMERADE

KOMMERADE

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Ever since the update, things have been broken. 

galensmith

galensmith

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Do we need to download the ENB or does it install when you add the collection ?

THEpsycho44

THEpsycho44

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

I had to revert to the previous SSE version to get it to run, but a bit of googling helped me there, now I have a working Skyrim

except one thing:

my maximum carryweight is at 0 and there is nothing I can do about it. Well, I could use cheats, but that seems not right, it has to work on its own. When I start a new character and start the survival mode they have 0 carryweight, that seems not right. I will look around for a fix to that

Edited by THEpsycho44, 18 October 2022 - 01:41 pm.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.914 seconds