Realvision ENB Full can´t change fgamma!

synthwavex

Hi every one!,first of all I would like to thank every body who makes the ENB series,Nexus Mods and Skyrim Mods possible.Especially to Skyrimtuner for his mod installation guide and Gopher for his awesome videos!!Thanks for all the effort invested on this beautiful project! :thumbsup:

This is my first post on the nexus forums and I´m quite new at modding.I have spent the last four weeks searching for a nice ENB mod to make my Skyrim look as beautiful and realistic as possible.I have tried Sharpshooters,Truevision,Project and Realvision which is the one that Im currently using and I love it! I´m using the Full version COT+RLO and it makes it all look stunning!

The problem comes when I try to change the values in my skyrimprefs.ini file.I use ewi65´s ones, I change some values like iMinGrassSize or the GPU device (GTX 760) I also change fgamma to 1.2400,save it,start the game,play for a while but then when I quit Skyrim and go back to skyrimprefs.ini the value has gone back to 1.4000!! I´m able to modify all values,they all stay the way I want but this one!! I have also noticed that every time I start skyrim I need to go into "settings" and scroll "brightness" all the way down (this is the way Realvision is suppose to be played) the game saves all my other changes except this one,I don´´t know if this is related to the fgamma issue or not but it´s driving me nuts! It still changes by it self even if I run Skyrim as an administrator!

I hope someone can help me with this problem,it has taken me ages to manage to install all mods (just over 60) and make them work without getting any CTDs or any crashes.Im still a noob!! :wallbash:

Here is my rig:

i5 2400 3,1 Ghz

8 Gb RAM

GTX 760 OC (I use MSI afterburner)

I run Skyrim at 30-50fps depending on the area

PD:I can see lens flares effects on Realvison videos and screen shots but I can´t seem to be able to activate them,does it depend on the binary version you use? I use v 2.21 Does anyone know how to activate them?

Sorry for my English,I´m Spanish :wink: