Floating skeletons and T-posing dead creatures.

That indicates problem with Havok - are you also using some weapon mods or mods using its own skeleton.nif file? You can try Engine Bug Fixes, which Combat Additons also recommends to use. It contains two fixes which could help you:

WeaponCollisionFix (v1.0)
Fixes 'floating weapons' problem with some non-standard skeleton NIFs.
SavedHavokDataFix (v2.0)(v2.2)
Fixes two problems related to saving and loading havok (rag-doll) data.
If you are playing from already saved game, you must propably wait for world reset (default is 72 hours) in some cell where you will be alone (your small house or similar).

And NPCs are OK? Almost every type of creature is using its own skeleton, so its very strange that this would affect so many. Can you recall when it began and what you did back then (it began after installing Combat Additions and Engine Bug Fixes)? Havok rag-doll data are also in save - it's possible that you must disable "SavedHavokDataFix", at least for a time being in your case (because it's possible that Engine Bug Fixes is somewhat invalidates them}. Again the changes will not be immediately visible, you must go somewhere else and return after cell reset.

Edit: Readme of Engine Bug Fixes also mentions another possible cause - something with background loading cells, but the problem should arise only in exteriors (and Engine Bug Fixes also contains fix for it). Also Havok doesn't like very high FPS (but you propably run Oblivion V-Synced already).

Edited by RomanR

I remember doing two things before this started happening.

* I downloaded the mod "Dark Dungeons" which made Tombs, Fortresses and Caves darker, which I assume maybe conflicted with the "Legion Forts" mod which made some Marauder and Bandit-occupied forts into Legion's.

* Then I added the skeleton.nif to the ArchiveInvalidation text file since I don't know how to make ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.esm work.

*Then I added the skeleton.nif to the ArchiveInvalidation text file since I don't know how to make ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.esm work."

That could be it. Skeletons for other creatures in vanilla Oblivion are also named skeleton.nif (although for creatures they are located in their respective directories) , so your edit propably managed to invalidate them all somehow (if it wasn't exact path). What reason did you have for invalidate this file? If it was for standard NPC, wasn't placing your skeleton or skeletonbeast in Meshes/Characters/_male/ or Meshes/Characters/_1stperson working?

However, SkyBSA should work better for invalidating files than straight editing ArchiveInvalidation.txt (see description how it manages files in various bsa).

Edited by RomanR

Delete the ArchiveInvalidation files you made and added wich is an old way of handling local files and install SKYbsa instead that solves the base problem, not go around the problem as the old ways does and they do not work for me these days anyway. SkyBSA is the only proper way to go. Also try another skeleton and there are 2 good as far as I know. Coronas and Universal.

Also peek at my list of bugfixes and good mods to use.