WksDisplayCase

Don't know for sure, never tried to do that. I'd say you would need to find a suitable light fixture mesh and add it to the display case. The you would need to add and position a BSValueNode (e.g., AddOnNode106) for the light. Note: The number 106 represent a specific AddOnNode from the CK. 106 equates to LightNodeWorkshopOmni01.

Tutorial How to use AddonNodes For lights might be helpful. Note also this thread.

Edited by pepperman35

Don't know for sure, never tried to do that. I'd say you would need to find a suitable light fixture mesh and add it to the display case. The you would need to add and position a BSValueNode (e.g., AddOnNode106) for the light. Note: The number 106 represent a specific AddOnNode from the CK. 106 equates to LightNodeWorkshopOmni01.

Tutorial How to use AddonNodes For lights might be helpful. Note also this thread.

great answer ...

So far i tried adding a fixture with the copy branch method from the big workshop display that has a fluorecsent fixture (resized with edit transform :P ) but it wont light up in game..or show as having a light in CK like the big one has..

Time to study yet again :P

Next up is the WksDisplayCaseWall03a. I modified the WksDisplayCaseWall03a.nif and basically set it up with a simple open and close cycle., and included a light. You could use it as an activator or a door. File is attached is anyone want it.

I tested it in game as an activator with the Default2StateActivator script (stock properties). Worked great.
Attached Files

Next up is the WksDisplayCaseWall03a. I modified the WksDisplayCaseWall03a.nif and basically set it up with a simple open and close cycle., and included a light. You could use it as an activator or a door. File is attached is anyone want it.

I tested it in game as an activator with the Default2StateActivator script (stock properties). Worked great.
Attached Files

Had my fingers crossed that you would release this one as well....because i was just about to attempt to reverse engineer the other ones to make this one.. :P One headache less :P

Working WksDisplayCaseWall02a next, that should complete the set.

TRied the wall3 case for fun while doing something else and set it up as an activator since i had a duplicated version already for testing ...

In game the hinges move but not the panel...

It could be on my end but gonna try as a door as well...(just woke up :P )