Program to adit audip files for fan-made radio station in Fallout 4

Hello, gentlemen. I recently thought about making my own radio station in Fallout 4.

If I understood this correctly with a superficial study of the issue, then everything is quite simple there, very roughly speaking, I will need to change extension of audio file and collect them into folder.

So, my question is as follows: if I understand correctly, then the filter characteristic of radio is not superimposed on the music in the game - it is initially dashed into the game passed through this filter in the sound processing program. I would like to find out from knowledgeable people what program I need to edit audio files and apply similar processing on top. Maybe you can share relevant materials with me from YouTube or, what I can count on once in my dreams, get ready-made solution that will only have to be applied to my files.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I will also be grateful to knowledgeable people for their advice, All the best to you!

You don't just change the extension, you need to change the format, the encoding, the bitrate and the sample rate. For which I'd recommend Yakitori Audio Converter.

You'd also would need to collect them to a folder inside of the appropriate path in the game folder.

And you need to create the necessary records to host your radio, like a quest, a message or a transmitter reference.

For each song you need to create a "Sound Descriptor", and apply the "filter characteristic of radio" (a sound output model) to those sound descriptors, so you don't need to preprocess the songs actually.

So I wouldn't say it is simple. I would say it is quite tedious actually, fortunately there are many tutorials out there, there you have one for instance: