Mechanist last main quest

main quest story

5 replies to this topic

Taiki88

Taiki88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Hello, sorry i dont know why but both if i use ADA or another automatron with dedicated M-SAT i cant access the robco building inside. It keeps saying "i need a robot with the m-sat" but i already tried both with ada and another automatron, could be a mod problem? i have the MAID mod on about automatron dlc...

Stronglav

Stronglav

Nomad

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Mod may be the problem.Try to put that thing on Codsy and try again.

Dreadshow

Dreadshow

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Do you have a mod for multiple followers? Make sure the robot with the m-sat is in the primary companion slot.

rizlakingsize

rizlakingsize

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Put an M-SAT on both robots or only take ADA with you if she has an M-SAT mod. I've found that sometimes I tell ADA to hack it and a human follower does the animation. Alternatively just use the TCL console command to go through the door. Sometimes it just takes a while to play the animation. Blame Bethesda.

Stronglav

Stronglav

Nomad

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

The last part of that dlc going through theentire facility just to get to theboss fight is boring.

Yes i know about the evelator thing.Imagine collecting all the tapes and almost at the end going back.

Also i tried that once justto see what happens.The mechanist refused to tali was just standing there.

Ooofff.Boring.

I wish was a mod to skip that last part and the boss fight too.

I mean this game  su p p o sed to br RPG ?? (not)

No matter how high your speech is you have to fight her.Facepalm.

Taiki88

Taiki88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Do you have a mod for multiple followers? Make sure the robot with the m-sat is in the primary companion slot.

i use the liga of companion you suggested me and it's perfect, i just wish to know how to switch companions from second and further positions to first

of course i tried to send them home and then take them again but the order you start to use them is kept since you first find dogmeat so i dont have any idea on how to reset the order completely

Edited by Taiki88, 21 August 2022 - 04:49 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: main quest, story

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.210 seconds