119 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517,682 posts
1.8 Bannerlord - Best Mods

Everything in-game has been tested for you. Increase the fun without disturbing the balance of the game! I'm trying to make all revisions in a way that doesn't break the previous save.

SoapYn

SoapYn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Crashes 100% of the time about 5 minutes into a campaign with no added mods other than what's listed. Load order is as shown in the screenshot

tahakuzgun

tahakuzgun

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 56 posts

Crashes 100% of the time about 5 minutes into a campaign with no added mods other than what's listed. Load order is as shown in the screenshot

Can you share the error screen ? Does it crash when entering a location or performing an action ?

Note: In the meantime, you need to make a fresh start to the game.

SoapYn

SoapYn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Can you share the error screen ? Does it crash when entering a location or performing an action ?

Note: In the meantime, you need to make a fresh start to the game.

https://imgur.com/a/wptYp06 Here's a screenshot of the crash screen

Verified game files, updated my drivers restarted my pc and whatever I found online, doesnt seem to be fixing it. I'll give a new character a shot.

SoapYn

SoapYn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Seems like bandit militias was the main cause of my issues, the author even hid their 1.8 version of the mod

tahakuzgun

tahakuzgun

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 56 posts

Seems like bandit militias was the main cause of my issues, the author even hid their 1.8 version of the mod

Yes, you are right. Bandit milita 1.8 has been removed. I contacted the author. I'm uninstalling bandit milita for now and testing again. If the problem is really caused by it, I will make a revision immediately. Thank you !

edit: If you are using an old save it will not work. I wanted to remind.

tahakuzgun

tahakuzgun

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 56 posts
Revision 2 :

ADDED:
- Improved Garrisons: 

1.8 Support has arrived. I have to add it too!

REMOVED:
- Bandit Militias:

Producer Bandit Militas removed the file for 1.8. There are some crashing problems at the moment.

- Profitable Workshops:

It was removed because it made the game too easy.

SilverWindElectro

SilverWindElectro

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Having trouble with the Warlords Battlefield mod. Content is not actually showing up in game. I do not see any other errors yet and game is running smoothly thus far.

tahakuzgun

tahakuzgun

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 56 posts

Having trouble with the Warlords Battlefield mod. Content is not actually showing up in game. I do not see any other errors yet and game is running smoothly thus far.

I'm glad everything went well. 
Please do not forget to click on the like and success buttons. You can highlight the collection and make it reach more people.

r0uqb7g.png

About the problem you are having:
Make sure of the following:

Note: No need to add it manually. But if everything is ok, it's worth a try. You can try to take the priority of Tier 7 mod higher.

gyv31xb.png

tahakuzgun

tahakuzgun

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 56 posts
Revision 3 (It does not break the save of those who used the previous revision.):

Added:
- True Battle Loot
- True Item Values
- Troop Sorting
- Raise your Torch
- Better HUD

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.971 seconds