• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

moistpp339

moistpp339

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The mod that crashed my game on inventory open was Equip Best Item mod. strange 

Liquid2020

Liquid2020

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi this freezes in the same place now 3 times in a row, Im a mercenary for Vlandia and join there army, they are leading me to siege a castle and when we meet the enemy army as soon as they turn to run the game freezes, no crash, nothing, music still playing, enemy is west empire, we are 900 they are 450.

Just noticed a new feature tho? when I restart the game it brings me straight back to like 10 seconds away from freezing which is nice, I have been playing for ages, been having a lot of war and sieges etc just something about this particular situation it does not like.

Its brand new instal with 0 other mods except this collection.

busaidi

busaidi

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Great collection but my game crashes every 5 minutes sadly with the exception : ItemRosterElement::Amount

runawayWolf

runawayWolf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Great collection but my game crashes every 5 minutes sadly with the exception : ItemRosterElement::Amount

My save is doing this now as well, was working fine for a week after I had some troubles initially. now every load I get a module mismatch, then instant crash on movement for the item.rosterelement::amount. 

Any fixes?

andres3rd

andres3rd

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

does this collection work with 1.8.1 or do I have to rollback

xCorvus777

xCorvus777

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

wont even start for me

Kuzol89

Kuzol89

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Same issue. Just randomly happens as I walk around the map.

Edit: Oddly, my game updated itself to 1.8.1. Reverted back to 1.8.0, and now everything is working correctly as of now.

krillep

krillep

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Has multiple crashes now (once during tutorial), but only one comes up with a readable error, and that is the ItemRosterElement::Amount that is already mentioned - it just happens randomly.

Kuzol89

Kuzol89

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

Has multiple crashes now (once during tutorial), but only one comes up with a readable error, and that is the ItemRosterElement::Amount that is already mentioned - it just happens randomly.

You should probably playing mod collections on Sandbox mode and not Campaign.

djedjug

djedjug

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

You should probably playing mod collections on Sandbox mode and not Campaign.

Sadly i have being having the same problem and just ran a fresh sandbox game and had the same issue occur. 

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.077 seconds