Looking for beta testers

anissa12

Hey all, I've made a mod that I use a lot, but it has errors I can't seem to fix. I wonder if there are people who might play it and help me find out how to correct the issues. The one that irks me the worst is that skills and some enabling buttons have a prefix before them, like "sAtrributePersonailty" and "sOK". The mechanics of placement are pretty good, but I'm not very skilled at using the TESCS. I'd like to publish this mod, but I want it perfect, so I need some experts. How do I put it out there for testing? I'm sure it needs cleaning. (I used TESAME, but there are still issues.)

The mod is called "Clean Anissas house". I can't attach the file, but if you are interested, send me your contact info and I'll shoot it to you. This is a house mod that contains a room with trainers of all skills, empty rooms for furnishing, and a basement with lots of loot (and non-respawning daedra, some half-sunk into the floor). I also added a "Hero" class and some uber items at the Census and Excise office. These last features are in flux.