True 3rd Player Head Tracking

greenleaf1mile

Playing fallout in 3rd person has greatly improved since a couple of years ago. With fantastic mods like: Camera Tweaks, 3rd person animations from Onymaru9,

Uneducated Shooter, Immersive Animation Framework, the OG Pip-Boy Flashlight, and Player Comment and Head Tracking. You can get a pretty great 3rd person experience. Its ALMOST perfect.

There is just one reason you have to enter first person. During night time Pip-Boy Flashlight will follow the player's head regardless of what the camera is pointing at (unless you have your weapons out). This can make looting impossible if your game is dark and you are in 3rd person. I am hoping someone would be able to make a mod like "Player Comment and Head Tracking" but where the player's head always follows the camera. It has been done before in Skyrim (mods linked below) but i am unsure if F4SE support the function to implement it in Fallout 4.

Here are the mods in Skryim that would be great if it can be in fallout.

Look at What you see - Camera Head Tracking (Tissendel))

Look at You and Smile - Modified Camera Head Tracking

Camera Directed Head Tracking (Oldest and Original)

Tissendel said he was making a fallout 4 version of this so im going to see if he has his work still and if he will let me have it (.dll) so I can pass the torch off..

Thanks,

Greenleaf1mile