Most 'Lore-Friendly' / 'Canon-Compatible' FO4 Enclave mod?

ImmortalAbsol

I'm looking for recommendations.

The title must seem strange, after all there's no canon appearance in Boston and the closest Bethesda gave us was a small handful of Enclave Remnants trying to recover their lost suit of X-03, via the Creation Club as well as various paint jobs in other creations.

But I would like to know which of the mods big or small, many of which I'm sure I know of, plays best with what we know of the faction not altering their past or making outlandish assumptions of their present.

Remnants not effecting the established course of events in Fallout 4, if that makes sense.

Mods involving vault and government employees aware of the vaults purpose and other related projects would be a close second or good compliment.

If you are a fan of the Enclave and have tried multiple mods and you don't think one exists matching my description let me know that too?

Many thanks,

ImmortalAbsol

I'm only asking for a recommendation, is my question clear to understand?

I understand getting no response for a mod request, someone would need to like the idea enough to put time into it, but now I feel like I'm being ignored lol.

Someone must have tried more than one of the many Enclave mods.