The level 50 perks have a few issues.

Though You Died requires maximum karma to give the full benefit, which isn't much of an issue if you farm good karma by slaughtering Fiends, Power Gangers and feral ghouls, but is problematic for people who aren't mass-murdering goody-two-shoes, or someone who uses the Killing Karma Rewards Removed mod. The health boost is also bugged, causing issues with an achievement and consuming buffout while having this perk messing with healing.

I think the health boost should be replaced with a permanent 30% DR effect, Veteran Rangers have a perk with that effect. I also want the perk to no longer require full karma to get full effect.

Just Lucky I'm Alive is very difficult to gain because the game throws good karma at you constantly, meaning you either need to have companions do most of the killing or you need to commit a lot of petty crime to keep your karma neutral. The critical damage boost is great, but luck boost is nearly useless, since most characters that would benefit from this perk have very high luck and having to almost die just to use the luck boost is very problematic.

The luck boost should be replaced with a 5% critical chance boost, just like Finesse.

Ain't like that now has a broken hidden effect, it is supposed to reduce AP cost but it only works outside of VATS, which renders it useless. It should be replaced with a Math Wrath-like effect.

Edited by Anguti222