Welcome to the Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered forums

Site Bot

Welcome to the Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

Is there even the slightest chance that modders will be able to replace the face of 'Holland' with a normal character that was in PS4? I'm not a modeler, I can't even imagine how you can take files from the console, especially with motion capture, because you will have to change not only the skin itself, but also the facial animations, because they are different. I'm already silent about the fact that motion capchur on PS4 was made in 30FPS, like the game itself. Therefore, I will once again ask the modders who are fumbling - is it possible to port/ replace all this, and without visual bugs / glitches? A lot of people are waiting for such a mod, because you yourself saw what they did with the face in the remaster, it's just impossible to look at it

I think a mod to fix the coloring/texturing of Spider-Man's webs would be really cool. I don't really know how to explain what I mean, so I will just attach images showing the webs in Spider-Man Remastered which look off and the proper ones in Miles Morales. Sorry if the images are low quality, I had to compress them so they fit in the post. I hope they still provide a good idea of what I mean though.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Ok hear me out , I think the Base game MJ is woefully unattractive in her face, But I decided to use some apps on my phone to see what the Silver Sable face model would look like with slightly longer red hair, And I was blown away, So If at all possible can one of you amazing modders, make MJ Swap faces with Silver Sable. Swapping is what I hope for not fullbody replacing, Just Swap Sable's face with Mj's maybe edit their hair styles a bit And I guarantee people will love it.

• 1 month later...