Fallout: New Vegas Resident Evil Mod

Luso99

To start off I am a fan of Resident Evil, any chance I get to bring one of my favorite games into another I'm gonna find everyway possible. So I bought Fallout: New Vegas about a year ago and have been happily playing it. When I finally stumbled upon the G.E.C.K., ideas began to flow!

So I have started a mod in the G.E.C.K., now I am a total noob at making Mods. I constantly have to go back and forth from the G.E.C.K. wiki and look for a tutorial on what I'm doing.

But the synopsis of the mod is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2017, after a large biological world war, the entire planet is left in a terrible state of panic, and the infamous Umbrella Corporation is to blame. Many survival groups are scattered about in this region of drought and decay. You begin the mod in a Hospital of a small town, awakening to havoc and chaos outside the window. Beside your bed is a casette. Once you listen to it, your next goal is set. A group of survivors had searched the building looking for supplies when they came across you, you were in a coma and they couldn't carry you off or wait for you to wake up. So they left the casette, telling you of their location, which is a small shopping area across town. Not to far since its a small town, but considering the wandering zombies that may prove to be quite difficult.

Once at the Survivor Camp, the leader asks for your help. They are short on men and supplies. As you agree to help he sends you and two other companions out to search a bunch of little stores and one large store. As you enter the large store you find Umbrella Soldiers there! The Captain of their squad finds you and orders you to leave. As you haggle with him, he becomes agressive and a shoot out follows. As you win and continue searching for supplies and return back to the camp. Umbrella now has its eyes on your little survival group... After a night assault by B.O.W.s on the camp, the survival group is left to pick up and leave the area to escape Umbrella sights.

Leaving the small town, they go across a large bridge and enter the next city... Once there you find a larger camp of survivors who have news on a escape plan to safety. A large airforce base far outside the city is planning on helping the group escape the city and bring the survivors to their safe haven. The pick-up point is unknown for their communication link was broken... He sends you on a long journey across town to a communications tower to establish a link between the airforce base and the survival camp. Many things occur on your way like picking up a stray B.O.W. known as Nemesis! Nemesis constantly finds you on the journey and wrecks havoc in your path. He will be pretty much untouchable, and very strong. (I suggest you keep you distance!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in this mod I do plan to have more then just zombies. I am at the moment TRYING to obtain models of the Hunter, Licker, and the Nemesis. I do plan on having them play a large part in the huge city section and a smaller role in the small town.

(ORIGINALLY I WAS GOING TO DO RACCOON CITY, BUT THATS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN AND THAT WOULD TAKE EVEN LONGER TO HAVE DONE)

I am trying to an okay from Shrapnel to use his gun mod in this mod so I can have a wide variety of guns to let the players choose from. So hopefully he allows me to use it aha. (Fingers crossed)

---> So I am here to actually get some ADVICE on how to make custom creatures in the G.E.C.K., and to get them to show up when I preview them in the mod maker instead of getting those damned annoying exclamation point! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!! <---

*I have a few models already at the moment like Nemesis from RE:ORC, and Mr.X (Trenchy) from RE:ORC. But not sure if I'm adding Mr.X or not aha.*

Here are some screenshots below at my DeviantArt account!

http://jamespizz95.deviantart.com/gallery/

I am hoping that maybe I can get a team together as well, just a non profit team working on a mod that could get a lot of fans if executed right. :smile: So anyway would love some help (Advice, Partnership, whatever aha)

• 1 year later...