Unknown Issue, Send Help?

Balier

Context.

When I download things through my browser(s), or mod managers things always require this nonstop pause/play restart/resume battles where I have to babysit everything and keep it downloading as much as I can until it decides to fully give up.

Vortex allows you to retry a download a time or two, before it error's out. Wabba seemingly doesn't try to retry, far too quickly does it give you a 'unable to download' message.

It's been a while since I modded Skyrim, I waited for Wabbajack to be out for a while to try it out and that's what I'm currently trying to make use of. 'Too good to be true', I thought. And boye was that spot on! This has been going on since I got this new compy, it specs are solid, my internet is stable and relatively strong. I have and have had no clue what causes this or what's going on, but I'll post some of Wabba's error logs if anyone can make sense of this enigma code and maybe see something? I have no clue.

The only help I had said to just keep running Wabba and keep trying. It's been like 5 days and dozens of attempts across a few mod lists on Wabba and none of it goes smoothly, or seems to work. I had this with vortex last time I tried and I've always had it with my browser based downloads. I have no idea and I think this is the right forum to turn to? Maybe?

Some error logs.

Are you talking about the mod installer?

What version of Skyrim do you Have? If you are talking about Wabbajack the mod installer from what I have read many of the mod packs do not support Skyrim SE or mod tools such as LOOT.

If you want mod packs I believe you would be better off using Vortex and installing that mod manager collections.

I could be wrong as I only took a quick glance at some of the mod packs it had for Skyrim. Don't forget there are four main versions of Skyrim, Skyrim 1.9x and 1.5x and two 1.6x. You must install any mods which are compatible with the version of Skyrim you are playing. This is the legendary forum, which is Skyrim 1.9x, Skyrim SE has it's own forum.

I will admit some of those packs look interesting, I just do not know what mod manager supports Wabbajack. There must be a forum on that site, I would ask there.

Then again maybe someone who is familiar with that mod installer may read your post and be able to give you better advice.