2 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559,817 posts
FALLORE NV. 2022 version

FALLORE NV. Is the western trilogy. and Is a modlist intended for lore and immersion junkies as well as new player's. LORE FRIENDLY. 100% PLAYABLE with a focus on a trilogy storyline. FALLOUT new California as the prequel. and the frontier as the sequel.

parsbr

parsbr

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Looked like the perfect modlist for me in theory, but after installing I got lots of errors, tried to fix it but in the end I had to give up on it. 

Definitely a collection to keep an eye on in case it gets updated though.

Bloodandguns108

Bloodandguns108

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 76 posts

t

Looked like the perfect modlist for me in theory, but after installing I got lots of errors, tried to fix it but in the end I had to give up on it. 

Definitely a collection to keep an eye on in case it gets updated though.

Thank you. I am taking a break until January 2023. because of school hunting holidays it just would not be worth the time.

I am planning remaster's all of my modlist's these plan's to remaster will be unlike anything and as much effort as I can put into it I plan for it to be on par with that of wildlander.

using CK and XEDIT etc. etc. I will release 4 modlists with quality that of wildlander they'll be named.

FALLORE 3 FALLORE 4 FALLORE NV SKYLORE AE. 

I hope to release these by end of summer 2023 but my more conservative time frame is Q4 2023.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.049 seconds