Skyrim: Visible Armor

DrackosFlare

I would like a mod that makes a slot for armor, that doesent give you any Defence when equipped into. But your Character looks like it's wearing the armor in that slot instead of his actual armor. Say I wanted to roleplay as a Bandit, I would wear the Hide Armor to look the part, but I should wear the Daedric Armor instead for obvious reasons. This bugs me. I don't want to change the Daedric Armor to look like the Hide Armor because everything that wears Daedric Armor will look like they're wearing Hide Armor.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

This is the thing that bugs me the most about Skyrim.

Edited by DrackosFlare

I would love it if someone actually made this aswell..

you could run around wearing Daedric while looking like the dragonborn from the trailer,

of if you really like a certain armor from a mod.. but don't like the stats that come with it.

this can also really help with people who like the different armor types..

you can run around wearing heavy armor while dressed as a mage or bartender..

this is a great idea.

There is a mod called "Humm what to wear "

Or something like that and it does exactly this.

So you can wear a invisible steel armor or whatever and then pick the parts of another armor or mix and match armors for what is visible.

There is a mod called "Humm what to wear "

Or something like that and it does exactly this.

So you can wear a invisible steel armor or whatever and then pick the parts of another armor or mix and match armors for what is visible.

That's kinda what I want, but it's not.

That mod only allows special Armor that the mod adds to be worn over your armor.

Oh, and that mod only supports Female players.