[SSE] Sleeves for Lord’s Mail CC

Deleted95356593User

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can bump this till cows come home.

1. These are Nexus forums, pretty sure Nexus deals with PC mods only - at least for Skyrim. I'd wager a large percentage of modders around here have no interest in jumping all the hoops to get a mod to XBox. I sure don't.

2. The requested mod would likely have to include original Lord's Mail CC mod assets. Which, without original author permission, could sail by here, but pretty much guaranteed to get shot down on Bethesda.net.

3. 'Add some sleeves' is about as definite 'give this follower a pretty face'. At least do some legwork, find a mod that has armor with the sleeves you have in mind and link it here. And yeah, those sleeves would be someone else's assets, too.

You can bump this till cows come home.

1. These are Nexus forums, pretty sure Nexus deals with PC mods only - at least for Skyrim. I'd wager a large percentage of modders around here have no interest in jumping all the hoops to get a mod to XBox. I sure don't.

2. The requested mod would likely have to include original Lord's Mail CC mod assets. Which, without original author permission, could sail by here, but pretty much guaranteed to get shot down on Bethesda.net.

3. 'Add some sleeves' is about as definite 'give this follower a pretty face'. At least do some legwork, find a mod that has armor with the sleeves you have in mind and link it here. And yeah, those sleeves would be someone else's assets, too.

My theory as to why he was asking for sleeves on the specific armor is because it is a cool looking piece of armor, and because it does indeed look a bit dull without sleeves. He probably is using that sleeving Skyrim mod and wants to include it.

• 2 months later...