Asking for some modding advice.

Rapier422

Greetings,

I have been using mods for Skyrim ever since the first mods came out. I have never considered creating my own simply because everyone in the modding community does such exceptional work I never felt I had the need to try. However, I have run into a slight problem that I would like to fix, one that has bothered me for quite some time now. I'm sure most, if not all, of you are well aware of AthenaX's Sylvanas Queen of the Forsaken armor. In my opinion a masterpiece of a mod, however, I would like to see the hair from under the hood of the cloak. Just doesn't feel like Sylvanas without it. I am aware of the Sylvanas playable race mod that does show the hair or "wig" as the files call it. But I admit I am not a fan of the mod. I prefer to create my own Banshee Queen. Again, I am no mod creator but I would like some advice or suggestions or even instruction on how I can make this happen. Of course this is for my own personal use and I have no intention of taking adjustments to the mod and post them. Not my thing and I don't think I could even come close to perfecting AthenaX's work, nor would I try. That said, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all for any and all help.