Downloaded the pitt but it is not installed.

Woutvn

• 4 months later...

and this is why i dont buy bethesda games untill about a year after they come out because by than there is a nice shiny eddition with all the dlc built in :)

:wallbash: Where dos vista store the windows live game info. I checked in the microsoft games for windows-live folder but I dont see the down loads for the pit ore broken steel. HELP! :confused:

:whistling: NM I figured it out, but for those who don't know - vista location is C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive\DLC\

:thumbsup:

if your lazey and dont like typing long filepaths "%appdata%\local\microsoft\xlive\dlc" works too

if you are absolutly extreamly lazy open a command prompt and type

linkd "%appdata%\local\microsoft\xlive\dlc" "C:\users\yourname\desktop\DLC Junction"

now you have mounted a folder on your desktop :)

Edited by mikeloeven

• 1 year later...
I have a similar prob with Broken Steel except GFWL says that it is not installed and I cannot get it to install even tho I tried the reinstall bit on wins live. This all started after I had a complete failure of my HDD and replaced them with one big one. I reistalled the OS Wins XP SP3 and then reinstalled FO3 then went to GFWL and reinstalled all the DLCs (I thought) I got through the game and P{roject Purity then it threw me out. Then I reaslised that Broken Steel wasn't installed. What I cannot understand is I have the Game of the Year Edition with all the DLC on a separate disc, but it just freezes my PC, I even tried my Grandsons Disc but with the same result on two different PCs. Realy puzzling?