• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

yeetabixxx

yeetabixxx

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

After just purchasing Nexusmods Premium to be able to download Collections, it keeps giving me the same SSL Error Message Attached File  ErrorMessageVortex.PNG   25.8KB   14 downloads. After reinstalling Vortex, turning off Firewalls and my Virus scanner, it still persists, and I don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,599 posts

This is most likely to be either your local Anti-virus has messed up your security certificates or is blocking Vortex from connecting to the internet. 

A couple of things to try otherwise are to install any Windows Updates that are waiting and ensure the date/time on your PC is correct. 

yeetabixxx

yeetabixxx

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Like I said I already turned off my Anti Virus and added an exclusion for the Vortex EXE. I just checked I installed all Updates and the system date/time is correct.

I used Mod Organizer 2 before and downloading worked with it maybe this information helps.

FadingEchoes101

FadingEchoes101

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I'm having the same problem. Vortex worked before with my anti virus but now all of a sudden doesn't. This is on vortex and it really annoying, I've been trying to fix this s*** for hours and nothing can be done

yeetabixxx

yeetabixxx

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yea it's really fking weird I used Vortex without any problems like a year ago, and I bought Premium just to be able to download collections so it's extra annoying.

FadingEchoes101

FadingEchoes101

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

yeah same. I bought premium just to download a collection and now vortex just won't work. Super cool

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,599 posts

I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem, however it's 100% not on Vortex. What's happening here is Vortex is attempting to communicate with the internet and is getting the error listed in the screenshot back. The reasons for the error are listed in the message. 

If you can work out what on your PC specifically is triggering it I'd be curious to know if there's something we can do to cater for this better. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error, download error

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.959 seconds