CTD at seemingly random occasions

GamerBhoy89

I don't even know what's causing it. I don't even have that many mods installed apart from just bug fixes and a couple of QOL additions. Every now and then the game will just CTD, but I've noticed it happens almost every time I transition from one location to another (be it going through a door or elevator). Otherwise my game runs perfect. I'm running into no bugs, no mishaps, no glitches; it's as if the game just gets sick of being on and boots me off.

I don't know what else to do so if anyone has any insight, which I'm hoping someone will, I'd be over the moon.

If it helps, here is my load order

1. FalloutNV.esm
  2. OldWorldBlues.esm
  3. LonesomeRoad.esm
  4. DeadMoney.esm
  5. HonestHearts.esm
  6. GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  7. YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
  8. ClassicPack.esm
  9. MercenaryPack.esm
  10. TribalPack.esm
  11. CaravanPack.esm
  12. YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
  13. Sprint Mod.esp

(Load order according to LOOT)

(Load order according to NMM/Vortex)

I also have the 4GB patch installed as well.

update: Read somewhere that Stutter Remover can be a likely culprit for Windows 10 users. I have deleted it and installed Tick Fix (people recommended this over the stutter remover). I'll report back if it has significantly improved, but I still don't know if my load order is wrong and could also be a factor.

Edited by GamerBhoy89

I didn't know Vortex used LOOT. I only use LOOT to find issues with any of the orders.

Anyway, I came back to say I found the culprit. It's not listed in any of the load orders but I had the stutter remover installed, and apparently it's now notorious for causing issues for Windows 10 users. I deleted it, downloaded a different stutter remover-type mod, and now my game is working perfectly fine, minus a few fps drops in certain locations.