Unbroken full length mirror?

wysiwyg

Any unbroken full length mirror you can put on a wall in any mods? I think there's a free standing one with the Neon Flats and Kuro Kit has several large framed wall decorations which don't really seem to fit, or look like mirrors. I think CVC has several cracked and broken ones that are the right size but are in pieces.

• 1 month later...

There is a strange pbr in fo4. Does not reflect, but copies the image to the surface. Those if the character looks into the mirror, then the surface "reflects" his back, and vice versa. But it's still better than cubemaps.

Care to specify which " strange pbr" this is exactly. I would like to take a look at the material file as well as the texture set..

This is actually one of the very first thing's I found "wrong" about this game :laugh:

Straight after the character creation I was standing there in the bathroom, looked at the mirror and I remember thinking:....

"what? No reflection, hmmm. Why do most of these games forego mirror reflections? Dukenuke'm already had those for F*sake, and here we are 20 years on, but its to much trouble to have a "real" mirror in my bathroom."

There is a strange pbr in fo4. Does not reflect, but copies the image to the surface. Those if the character looks into the mirror, then the surface "reflects" his back, and vice versa. But it's still better than cubemaps.

Care to specify which " strange pbr" this is exactly. I would like to take a look at the material file as well as the texture set..

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/nuiwYlGUqZDuiA

If it's something like a mirror... It's made from 2 materials. 1 material is opaque. It is needed to make the "mirror" opaque. Its normal must be turned inward, towards the glass, or it must be double_sided. The second material is bsEffectFx. I don't know how to make it in game materials, I make it in 3ds max. Screenshot with jpg in the archive. The texture can be anything. It simply forms a pattern on the glass, or cracks. Nothing else depends on the texture of the glass

This is actually one of the very first thing's I found "wrong" about this game :laugh:

Straight after the character creation I was standing there in the bathroom, looked at the mirror and I remember thinking:....

"what? No reflection, hmmm. Why do most of these games forego mirror reflections? Dukenuke'm already had those for F*sake, and here we are 20 years on, but its to much trouble to have a "real" mirror in my bathroom."

full-fledged ray tracing technology appeared only in 2018. In all early games, crutches with planar cameras and augmented spaces. It was never really a reflection. fo4 has Screen Space Reflections technology. The technology is there, but bethesda probably abandoned mirrors in the game simply to save resources. You can probably come up with some methods of blurring such an image, similar to games with similar technology. Pseudo pbr. Starfield will already have nvidea retracing. Accordingly, there will be normal mirrors.