Workshop wont open after certain distance....

greekrage

I haven't looked at the Nakano Residence's location so I don't know which variables / keywords are missing but in general, to register a workshop location into the workshop system, the easiest if you start a quest with the "WorkshopAddLocationsScript" attached to it. And, to make it allied to the Player, place a WorkshopSetOwnedTrigger there and link it to the workshop workbench (no keyword needed for linking). But of course you need to sort out the keywords/location data/encounter data issues first..

By the way, does the Map Marker have the same Encounter Zone as location that you're trying to turn into a settlement?

Edited by LarannKiar

I haven't looked at the Nakano Residence's location so I don't know which variables / keywords are missing but in general, to register a workshop location into the workshop system, the easiest if you start a quest with the "WorkshopAddLocationsScript" attached to it. And, to make it allied to the Player, place a WorkshopSetOwnedTrigger there and link it to the workshop workbench (no keyword needed for linking). But of course you need to sort out the keywords/location data/encounter data issues first..

By the way, does the Map Marker have the same Encounter Zone as location that you're trying to turn into a settlement?

Down to the map marker question all was done...(keywords added.init quest etc...)...but no i havent given the map marker a zone (ive never had to before...)..Will check it out... The fact still remains though that it worked fine before ....so im trying to back track to see what has changed to cause this...

Its ironic...because this stuff is a 3 min job when dealing with a commonwealth location...vanilla or new...

I may even have to resort to setting up the whole thing in a different cell with new location/zone/quests/markers etc...

Ive put over 500 hours into this location since i did data and it was working...up to the part that i discovered that the workshop was being an ahole... :P So i have to find a solution either way...

Edited by greekrage

FIXED!!!!

lol fixed...the hard way....

Moved everything (markers , Data etc.) to a cell unrelated to the quest cell and made a new location ,zone etc...

Stats show on the map marker as intended thats in a commonwealth cell and linked via xmarkerheading to the main location cell...

Moving NPC's working as well as are supply routes....

Hoping that i can incorporate the main cell of the nakano residence in my primitive without breaking my location cause ive put a lot of work into that house and want it usable....

Thanks to all for your replies and effort....

LOTSA LOVE!!!

Edited by greekrage