• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

BirraLightX

BirraLightX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Greetings, I don't know if this post should be done here, but I'm quite worried since my mod download history has been deleted. I'm sure I haven't manually or accidentally deleted it, as it's my favorite tool on the site. Even, I never delete a mod even if I don't like it or it has failed, but today I find my history empty.

Could someone tell me if there is a problem?
From already thank you very much.

Lollia

Lollia

SkyrimSplicer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

My history is gone, too. I went to double-check on a lighting mod for Fallout 4 that I felt sure I had downloaded and even installed previously, but it said I had yet to download any files. Thank goodness my past-self had left a comment extolling the mod's virtues in the comment section.  :sweat:

I wonder if the wipe-out is part of a stealthy site update?

matheusblizz

matheusblizz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Yeah, my download history was gone too, I hope they bring it back

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,570 posts

Download histories are currently being migrated to a new a server and will be temporarily unavailable. This should be complete in the next few hours but anything that uses download data will not work properly until the work is done. 

BirraLightX

BirraLightX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

It's been a couple of hours, and my history is back. I guess that of the other users too.
Thank you very much to all.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 19,570 posts

Confirmed, everything should be back to normal now. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: downloadhistory, deleted, problem

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.079 seconds