An "Enchanting" idea!

Lageron1

Let's keep it short. Im going to just write some enchantments which i think would be cool to have on a mod, and if someone makes enchantments doing what i write, i would like to know. Short and easy :D

So to the enchantment list:

The first and most important enchantment i would say would be the one ive though of the most. And that is the "level up" enchantment, which makes a weapon level up WITH you. Because, for example, crossbows... The highest level crossbow is a dwarven one which you easy out-level. most mods which adds crossbows just exaggerates (i know and bet i spelled that wrong). So in such a case, it would be cool to have. And the enchantment could be for stamina, health, and mana, if you want... Like each point you add to mana adds some more damage.

The rest of the enchantments would be....

Raise- have a 25% chance to reanimate a fallen enemy (i know theres mods for this) if you struck him down.

Push- Have a 5% chance to throw the enemy some meters.

Rage- you gain more and more damage as you get hurt.

Make corporeal- turn the enemy into a spirit for some time and make him do no damage to you even tough hitting you.

These are all Weapons... But i got a couple ideas for armor too...

Backfire (shield) - If blocked at >>>>right<<<< time it will return 100% of his damage back to him.

Backfire (elemental, shield) - pretty much the same, just for spells. Think of it, a dragon shoots a fire wave at you (not breath, wave) and you can reflect it.

Free walking- you won't be slowed by snow and ice spells.

Nature's friend- inspired by knights of the nine DLC for oblivion, you get to go past wolves and other beasts without having to get attacked. Remember, allies too need this if they want to survive.

Dragon's Walk (epic enchantment) - It's like the juggernaut perk for shields, just you need to have it on your armor (while sprinting normal). But this is would be a enchantment for ONE specific armor(set maybe), or you will be really OP.

Spikes (Gauntlets) - A more powerfull enchantment than the one you get from pugilists gloves. This... is MEANT for killing people. Maybe even stun them.

-If i get some comments on this, from people who maybe like my ideas, i will keep on updating this list.

Edited by Lageron1