RavenKnight1

I am working on a mod for Skyrim that would involve the player character being able to take on the appearance of another character and then change back to their normal form. I know there is some degree of physical transformation possible because there is transformation into a vampire and into a werewolf in the original game.

I haven't done much work with Papyrus, and I know I have a lot of research and learning ahead of me... but I was wondering if anyone knows if what I want to do is even possible. It would involve changing at least the race and the gender of the player character, the more features that can be matched to the target NPC the better. It doesn't have to be perfect. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it, or at least let me know if this is even possible. I'd rather not take up large amounts of time researching the impossible.

Thanks, Raven

Well I found the mod for downloading but it didn't come with the source Papyrus scripts... can anyone point me in the direction of some tutorials? I have tried going off the list of commands on the main Papyrus information page but I just keep getting errors no matter what I do. Errors saying the compiler can't find a function, or can't find my quest, or can't find a character... Maybe I need a guide on how to create a more complex quest than the tutorials I have found so far do. I will continue googling, but any help would be appreciated. I have a cool idea for a mod and right now no way to make it! Thanks!

Raven