Please Help Guys! Need a Water Blocker

CrazyShady

Hi Guys, (sorry for my English.....) :dance:

made a skyscraper in the creation kit and would like to make a pool on the top floor.

And this is my problem...

If I create an Activator - Water1024 on my terrace and move back down to earth. And I move below the pool...... Then I swim in the water.

Is there a possibility in the creation kit some kind of water blocker or water stopper that I could use..?????

That there is only water in the pool on the top floor and under the pool the water is no longer available.

I would be very happy if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Daniel

Hi Guys, (sorry for my English.....) :dance:

made a skyscraper in the creation kit and would like to make a pool on the top floor.

And this is my problem...

If I create an Activator - Water1024 on my terrace and move back down to earth. And I move below the pool...... Then I swim in the water.

Is there a possibility in the creation kit some kind of water blocker or water stopper that I could use..?????

That there is only water in the pool on the top floor and under the pool the water is no longer available.

I would be very happy if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Daniel

you have to understand how the water works...

Basically look at it as a cube.....

If its if its x-y is 1meter...then the depth (z) is also 1 meter...

So your solution is quite simple...

Take a water plane and rotate it till its standing like a wall..... place it in your pool and start shrinking it till its size is equal to the depth of your pool ...

Now simply flip it back to its upward position and start duplicating it and connecting the pieces till you have enough to fill your pool surface....