• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CrazyShady

CrazyShady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hi Guys, (sorry for my English.....) :dance:

made a skyscraper in the creation kit and would like to make a pool on the top floor.

And this is my problem...

If I create an Activator - Water1024 on my terrace and move back down to earth. And I move below the pool...... Then I swim in the water.

Is there a possibility in the creation kit some kind of water blocker or water stopper that I could use..?????

That there is only water in the pool on the top floor and under the pool the water is no longer available.

I would be very happy if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Daniel

greekrage

greekrage

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Hi Guys, (sorry for my English.....) :dance:

made a skyscraper in the creation kit and would like to make a pool on the top floor.

And this is my problem...

If I create an Activator - Water1024 on my terrace and move back down to earth. And I move below the pool...... Then I swim in the water.

Is there a possibility in the creation kit some kind of water blocker or water stopper that I could use..?????

That there is only water in the pool on the top floor and under the pool the water is no longer available.

I would be very happy if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Daniel

you have to understand how the water works...

Basically look at it as a cube.....

If its if its  x-y is 1meter...then the depth (z) is also 1 meter... 

So your solution is quite simple...

Take a water plane  and rotate it till its standing like a wall..... place it in your pool   and start shrinking it  till its size is equal to the depth of your pool ...

Now  simply flip it back to its upward position   and start duplicating it and connecting the pieces till you have enough to fill your pool  surface....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creation kit, water, blocker, stop

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.857 seconds