First person camera glitch?

Paula62

+

I just encountered this yesterday. Out of nowhere first person camera just disappeared. I have no idea what caused it. Good thing it wasn't my actual playthrough, I'm just building Skyrim to play, and it was a test character. I've made new character and reinstalled SexLab framework (it was the last thing installed), problem kinda fixed. I suppose the main thing - new character (previous one still can't use first person). There is a way to clean saves, maybe it helps, but I don't know the details (google should help), first time somewhat propper modding now. But this thing caught me off guard and I still don't know what caused it. There were no new camera mods and it just happened.

If you'll figure out the problem and the solution, I'd be really glad to know just in case.

Good luck!

PS

Just in case, there is a beta for "Improved Camera SE" (kinda like modern "Joy of Perspective"). Sounds tempting, but it's better to avoid it for now. It caused my character fly to the sky when parring and using slide mod, even in 3rd person.