I've looked everywhere, and I can't find any Final fantasy based armor. Nothing like "Squall Leonheart's Armor" or Cloud's Armor", but armor for the classes. Like the Red Mage, White Mage, Dark Knight. Black Mage, Ect. I would like to try and recreate the classes in Skyrim, but I can't find anu good subsitutes for the armor from Final Fantasy.

So basicly, I would like the Armors (and robes for that matter) from Final Fantasy made into a mod for Skyrim. the only thing I ask is that they look like said armors/robes, but for fine details have fun

• 4 months later...

There is actually a White Mage robe armor mod for Oblivion, as well as the Gallant armor. If it matters to you, I'm currently working on FF14 armors, but it's tough for me, I don't really have any experience with models and textures. So, my mod won't be out for a good while, if at all.

There is actually a White Mage robe armor mod for Oblivion, as well as the Gallant armor. If it matters to you, I'm currently working on FF14 armors, but it's tough for me, I don't really have any experience with models and textures. So, my mod won't be out for a good while, if at all.

Tbh, I think more classic armors/robes from ff1, 3 or 5 would be cool. I'm not the new generation kind of final fantasy fan, especially with unnecessary games like 10-2, revenant wings or 13-2.

As a die-hard Final Fantasy Tactics fan, I would love to see these made. I could totally see my character wearing the chemist outfit. :smile: If I only had a talent for this type of thing, I would have probably made them already.

There is a female archer outfit here on the Nexus made by RAN46.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27073

Edited by MimiTheAlchemist

• 4 years later...