Skyrim Dragonborn quest bug

madafakkas

So my brother has been playing the DLC since he finished the main quest line. We bought the legendary edition so we have all the DLC's.

But my brother encounters a problem on the first "part" of the Dragonborn quest line. In the temple of Miraak, when he reads one of the Black Books and is teleported to the Apocrypha, Miraak stands still near the stairs, so he can't continue with the quest.

We tried deleting most of the mods we were using. Right now we have a bunch of Dovahkiin weapons from Steam, such as the Volaan, the Mjölnir (Thor's Hammer), CBBE modifications, sporty sexy sweat, and combat trained body or something like that. I also use one of Sharpshooter's shaders for the ENB series and as far as I know, nothing else. I also tried installing the unnoficial Dragonborn patch, but it was useless, as well as downloading BOSS to see the correct order in which I had to place the mods in the launcher. BOSS also told me something about dirty editions(?), I am Spanish so the traslation might not be 100% correct.

Please help me :blush:.

P.D.: I will provide the BOSS log if needed as well as a screenshot of the bug.

*UPDATE*

Apparently I posted this on the wrong place (general discussion, instead of troubleshooting). Apologies