Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

She is clearly glitched out and needs to be reset unfortunately as I know no other way of sorting this issue out. Full reset instructions are in the mod description FAQ. For a minority of people who use follower overhaul mods such as AFT, UFO etc. it causes Sofia to sometimes randomly bug out due to her custom follower system, although other mods that interrupt her behaviour may be to blame. I'm not sure of the exact cause or why it doesn't affect all users of those kind of mods but hopefully it should be fixed in the next update. Sofia has no regard system and does not randomly just decide that she doesn't want to follow so yes it is certainly a bug.

I'm wanting to try out Sofia, but knowing this do I need to disable UFO before using the mod or is this one of those rare glitches?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is clearly glitched out and needs to be reset unfortunately as I know no other way of sorting this issue out. Full reset instructions are in the mod description FAQ. For a minority of people who use follower overhaul mods such as AFT, UFO etc. it causes Sofia to sometimes randomly bug out due to her custom follower system, although other mods that interrupt her behaviour may be to blame. I'm not sure of the exact cause or why it doesn't affect all users of those kind of mods but hopefully it should be fixed in the next update. Sofia has no regard system and does not randomly just decide that she doesn't want to follow so yes it is certainly a bug.

I'm wanting to try out Sofia, but knowing this do I need to disable UFO before using the mod or is this one of those rare glitches?

I don't know if I'd say rare, more I'm late to the party. And, I did not catch the FAQ for glitch issues on the mod page during my google searches.

My issues were ultimately solved quite easily by using 2 console commands(mostly anyways).

~resetai

~jjsofiadrunk

That being said, anything I say should be taken with a healthy amount of salt because of how green I am to using mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Can sofia benefit from fortify magic school enchants, such as fortify destruction, or fortify one-handed for that matter? I know that most followers can't but that there are exceptions to that rule. Apologies if this rezzing a thread. I have not been able to find an answer to this anywhere else and figured this was the best place to post it in case others are wondering about the same question.

Edited by Parmenedes