Can someone please help me?

ROODAY

I've made multiple threads asking for help that have been up for a while, yet no one even replies with a link to a tutorial or similar post, forcing me to have to painstakingly hunt down every single lead to fixing my CTDs. I have absolutely no clue why it's happening. I have a great rig, and my mods play nice together, and I've gotten in about 45 minutes of gameplay, which had one crash, and now it crashes every single time. The details are this:

So I used the Live Another Life mod, and chose to be a new recruit of the dark brotherhood. I grabbed everything from them and started a few quests, and then I went to Falkreath. So far no issues. After discovering everything there since I have cartographers map markers, I fast traveled to the Dragon Stones, which is part of one of my mods, near Riverwood. It was raining heavily and I didn't want to get struck by lightning so I went into the inn, grabbed a follower, and then saved and exited. So far so good. When I came back, I got my follower using the armor I wanted him to, and then I left the inn. I noticed that the rug to exit was glitching, but I ignored it. I opened the door and the game crashed. I reloaded and opened the door again and it worked. So I pressed on, fought a wolf, saved, and got to the part where the Companions fight the giant, who was now huge due to the actual giants mod I have. Then the game crashed. I loaded back to the part right after the wolf, and now there was a fight between a werewolf and a flame and storm atronarchs. I fought them, saved, and pressed on back to the giant. Another crash. I thought maybe the giant was causing the issue, so I went around him when I reloaded, without even looking at him. I then got close to Whiterun, and another crash. And every subsequent load has had quicker and quicker crashes. I don't why. I don't understand how to interpret Papyrus logs and no one has helped me yet. These are the files:

Papyrus Logs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ngb6gkynj5zahlc/x3kkWz_PgR

SKSE Logs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zcr75vymvhlwqd9/RFmmEzn-Sc
Load Order: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pdsbqxfx48vcyp/loadorder.txt

My Relevent Specs:

i7 4700k @ 4.2 GHz w/ CM Hyper 212 EVO

XFX 3 Gb 7950 Core Edition

32 Gb Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 1600 MHz

ASUS Maximus VI Hero

Please help!

Edited by ROODAY

I used to have an issue with crashing near Whiterun, for me it was a conflict between Open Cities and Claralux. What I would recommend is use TES5 Edit, load up all your plugins, and search for conflicts. That is the sole reason I can think of that you are having this crash. Either that, or one of the mods you are using is outdated and/or corrupted. I would look at the comments on some of the older and more complex mods, and see if anyone else is having an issue with that mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25859/?

TES5Edit never stops and says that there is an error, at least not for a long time, as I checked that early on during the modding. I also don't use Open Cities nor Claralux. This is why I'm so frustrated, because there is no reason why Skyrim shouldn't work. It just simply refuses to! Also, here is a screenshot of skyrim performance monitor up till my latest crash: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6oabnm97s7lhcbz/11-2-13.jpeg

Edited by ROODAY

Hey ROODAY;

Anyone who who says things like, "I've made multiple threads... yet no one even replies..." and, "... and no one has helped me yet." gets absolutely no sympathy. Quit whining.

No one is under any obligation to answer to you at all. This is a volunteer community. If no one has replied, then no one has replied. Maybe a) no one knows the answer, or b) no one has time to hold your hand through what could be multiple rounds of "now try this", or c) no one cares.

But I will get you pointed in the right direction:

Remove your mods. Yes, ALL of them.

Play the game, see if it crashes.

If not, you know it's a mod and can start adding them back until you find the one that doesn't work.

Then, DON'T USE THAT MOD.

If the game still crashes at the same point... Well that's a whole different problem, isn't it?

And knowing that even the vanilla game crashes is a crucial piece of troubleshooting information.

I do know it's a mod. Which is why I posted the load order. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, I'm just really frustrated right now and your tone didn't help. I have done literally everything that googling came up with, including running it vanilla as you suggested. I use Mod Organizer and I have a profile that uses only a very few select graphics mods, and that profile works like a charm. It's just this one, with all my mods, which have no big conflicts, as they have been reprocced, bash patched, and whatever I could I merged. There is absolutely no reason, as far as I know, that it should not work, which is why I posted the logs for the game and SKSE, as well as my load order and what Skyrim Performance Monitor recorded just before a crash. These crashes have taken two save files already, a wasted 5 hours of gameplay, and I'm pretty sure it's going to do it to this one too, which is why I want to fix this problem before I run into it again.

Edited by ROODAY

Have you tried to enter Whiterun using a save before you get the follower? If you fear getting hit by lightening, temporarily disable the lightning mod. Be sure to talk to the companions fighting the giant. If you still CDT, there is a mod conflict and you will just have to trial and error until you find which one is causing the problem.

BTW: Folks, I don't care for the way you are replying to his request for help. Be nice or don't respond.

How can you be 100% sure it's a mod. Regardless, if you're really having this much trouble with it, I would suggest clicking on this link and following the instructions. Once done with that, go through your mods and decide which ones you absolutely have to have in your game and instal them one at a time, paying careful attention to your load order and possible conflicts between mods.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again

If you use BOSS to sort your load order, try actually reading the logs, it has a lot of notes against some mods including which need tes5edit cleaning and which of them need compatability patches with other mods. That would be my first stop if i thought a mod was conflicting.

I do know it's a mod. Which is why I posted the load order. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, I'm just really frustrated right now and your tone didn't help. I have done literally everything that googling came up with, including running it vanilla as you suggested. I use Mod Organizer and I have a profile that uses only a very few select graphics mods, and that profile works like a charm. It's just this one, with all my mods, which have no big conflicts, as they have been reprocced, bash patched, and whatever I could I merged. There is absolutely no reason, as far as I know, that it should not work, which is why I posted the logs for the game and SKSE, as well as my load order and what Skyrim Performance Monitor recorded just before a crash. These crashes have taken two save files already, a wasted 5 hours of gameplay, and I'm pretty sure it's going to do it to this one too, which is why I want to fix this problem before I run into it again.

It wasn't your request for assistance ("I have these mods loaded and now the game crashes at this same point. Anybody seen this before or have any ideas?") that caused my tone. That's fine and happens all the time.

It was your "Nobody's helping meeeeeeee!!!" wail. It started with the Topic Title, and continued right through to the last line of the main body of the post. It was as if you felt you were entitled to personal hand-holding and nose-wiping, and the Nexus Community was being an unfit parent for not providing it.

And as you can see, the obvious (and quadruply-recommended, including first by me) step is removing/disabling all your mods and then adding them back until you discover the culprit.