Can someone please help me?

ROODAY

Sigh. I have already tested them, at least to the point I can tolerate. That means I would add one mod at a time and load Skyrim and see if the menu came up. The crashes happen about 30 minutes into every save game I use with that MO Profile. (And not with any other profile, which is how I am 100% sure it's mod related, in response to Arimikami) Now, I have 241 esms and esps. (Yes, a lot of mods) Even not counting the official esms, that's still 236. And if I were to test each esp with a 30 min game, that would take 7,230 minutes. Or 120.5 hours. And since I have a total of 20 hours of free time a week roughly, that means for me to test every single mod completely, it would take about 6 weeks. In response to Dominoes, I do use BOSS and I have already done everything it has told me, such as cleaning all the ITMs and UDRs from every file that had them. TES5Edit also doesn't find any errors, and I have used it to merge any esps that the list found here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1033740 said I could. Today I tried to fix it by starting a new MO Profile with less mods, which again started crashing near the vicinity of Whiterun. I thought that maybe my ENB and graphics settings were too much for the game, so I turned all my fades to 50%, and turned everything I saw at high for ENB to medium. It had no effect whatsoever, not even an extra second before crashing. So I'm still at a loss for what is happening. And finally, TLymond, can you please stop speaking for the entire website with your "It was your "Nobody's helping meeeeeeee!!!" wail. It started with the Topic Title, and continued right through to the last line of the main body of the post. It was as if you felt you were entitled to personal hand-holding and nose-wiping, and the Nexus Community was being an unfit parent for not providing it." I commend you for your use of metaphors, but this is not English class. I never implied such a thing, I was saying it as it was. That no one had helped up till now and that I was frustrated that my game would not work. And you said that it started with the topic title, but I'm sure if you ask anyone else, "Can someone please help me?" is not the whining wail of someone who wants others to mod their game for them. It's a plea for help from someone who has spent a lot of time trying to fix it on their own, and when asked for help received none. You have less than 20 posts, yet every other person who replied had at the very least 100 posts and were all very polite. As rhowington said, if you're not going to be nice please don't reply.

Edited by ROODAY

I think I have an idea. It may be that all my graphical overhaul mods are overloading Skyrim near Whiterun since it is such a vast expanse that is being loaded. Tomorrow after school I'll make a MO Profile with all my mods except for the visual improvement ones and I'll update the thread.

After reading your post, it sounds like you might just have too many mods. I don't remember the number but, Skyrim does have an absolute limit to how many esms and esps you can add to it before it just collapses under the weight. I'd suggest going through your mods and deciding which ones you absolutely have to keep and which ones are just taking up space.

No one said that after disabling all the mods, you had to add them back one-by-one. :whistling:

Do batches of 10, 25, 50, whatever. When you encounter the problem, cut the last batch in half.

Rinse. Repeat.

Actually, I think I did but, when I was having constant CTDs I was having a hell of a time finding the problem until I did spent a day doing something similar. It did pay off in my defense, haven't had a single problem with any mods since then.

Just be a bit sma... ehh more experienced with disabling/enabling mods. First make a BACKUP PROFILE with MO.

Than disable all texture/sound _replacer_. Make sure there are no scripts or meshes in those directories (/mo/mods/*.*) Disable all weapon/armor mods (check for scripts).

Now disable category wise. Like climates of tamriel + all the bunch of mods using cot + patches. Now disable all lightning mods + compagnions.

That shoudl basically half your load order. Use the refresh of MO to get an up-to-date mod list and make another backup of your profile.

Now it starts to get tedious and time consuming. As Tlymond suggested disable a bunch of the remaining unimportant mods until the ingame bug vanishes.

The mods which should be disabled last are normally: skeleton, body, racemod with patches, enhanced blood (-.-), skse, fnis, skyui, unofficial patches (this isnt complete, just what I had in mind atm)

But even those are not essential. I can disable all mods on my current game and still load up the save (my papyrus log explodes but its anyway useless for bug hunting).

Yeah its time consuming but its doable. I normally invest 1-2 hours to squash a repeatable bug, Im slow so you can probably do it much faster.

Edited by fiewiel