.ini files disappearing

Tr1skaid3ka

None of my mods can find their .ini files and the only one i can find is the one for Reneer's Guard Overhaul. In fact, the whole data/ini folder does not seem to exist anymore. Also Pluggy is not being detected but all of its files are present. There is a folder called data/INI Files and this is the one that just has the RGO ini in it. It's not that i can play but just with missing items or settings- i can't load any of my recent save files at all, Cobl informs me that i can't because it was saved under Pluggy 125 which is now gone. But it's not! Why is not being detected and what the hell ate all of my inis? I have sort of a lot of mods and got them all recently but haven't had any problems up until now. I'm using OBSE v20, Wrye Bash, OBMM, and BOSS. I have all of the DLCs and some of the major mods i have are Cobl 1.72, All Natural 1.31, Extended Game Mechanics, Real Sleep Extended, Kyoma's Journal, Better Cities 5.4, and Elsweyr, the first 5 of which are missing their ini files. I was not moving anything around or deleting anything and there doesn't seem to be anything else missing.. Something deleted /data/ini, it seems, and I checked recycling bin and no luck there. Should I just clear out all the mod stuff and set all of them up again? Or is there a way to get those settings back without starting everything over, any help would be appreciated!