• Please log in to reply
2517 replies to this topic

mejoff

mejoff

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
In response to post #9973620. #9974058 is also a reply to the same post.

Skalds Without Helms!

manga905

manga905

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
So... am I the only one having sudden crashes when opening the items menu or the save game menu all of the sudden after downloading this mod?
other than the new crashes, it really does work great.

Reev

Reev

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 35 posts
Kapaer, you sir, are a Script Sorcerer of the highest level! I have never been able to get Immersive Settlements to work with any build, and I have had serious problems with Skyfalls in my latest build. I always ran into loads of ILSs with them...now I have BOTH of them running without a single ILS after installing Safety Load! I'm astounded actually, because I have never seen such a simple and effective fix for infinite load screens. Seriously, great job and thank you!

Creslin49

Creslin49

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Shocked that this actually seems to work. Great job.

caldurham

caldurham

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
hey this worked for me. i have been having this issue for about a week. i did figure out that if i enabled game booster the problem went away. but i have the same amount of mods and this never happened until this last week. anyways i tried your mod and it works as well. with your mod i get no infinite loading screens and without your mod i can reproduce infinite loading screens every time in the same places. thanks a lot for this! you have my endorsement!

yabo

yabo

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 128 posts
oh yess!!!! Im SO happy this exists!!! Ive been struggling with infinite loading-screens! perfect timing! cant wait to try this! thanks! im going to endorse the sh*t out of this if it works!

Edit: worked great!! Im endorsing, and you're getting a kudos! man im so happy. You always make the best stuff, and at the best times!

Edited by yabo, 06 November 2013 - 12:15 AM.

LordKain73

LordKain73

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
Domo arigatogozaimashita Kapaer!

Edited by LordKain73, 06 November 2013 - 12:09 AM.

mclericp

mclericp

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
no longer do i use COC commands or save everytime i want to enter a new place.
Amazing mod. Dumb bethsoft for not making this.

Heimdall0fAsgard

Heimdall0fAsgard

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
Tried it and surprisely worked, thanks man, now i will finally reach lvl 82 to finnaly face the ebony warrior lol

Edited by Heimdall0fAsgard, 06 November 2013 - 12:59 AM.

tktk1

tktk1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
Ten divines.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.055 seconds