UI customisation trouble

1moX1

So, the goal is simple.

I want to have Nordic UI replacing vanilla but without changing bar placement. Mana at the bottom left, stamina at the bottom right, pretty radar etc. And with that fancy iHud\TrueHUD stuff with bars over enemies, player bars disappearing when full and so on.

And I just can't understand how it works. Maybe my load order is wrong or smth. I've tried different approaches, nothing worked out. I've tried to to customise it through MCM, I've tried to change load order (using MO2 and LOOT), nothing helps. Maybe I'm just stupid. Also, for some reason, there is no UI square on unenchanted items, only on the ones that have additional properties (and it's vanilla\SkyUI squares). I've tried "Dear Diary", but it doesn't replace everything, still some vanilla stuff remains, so I got rid of it and moved to the Nordic UI. Or maybe it's just me doing smth wrong again.

I'm sure there is some guide somewhere and I just couldn't find it.

I'd really appreciate some help with this.

PS

And yes, I'm a noobie, first time trying to propper mod Skyrim. Last time was around 5-6 years ago and I had a really bad PC. So there're a lot of things that are obvious for the community but new to me. Sorry for my stupid questions.