Carry Weight bug

tropicana jones

• 5 months later...

Actually, thanks to your site link, I found the interesting value of InventoryWeight through some digging and was able to modify my carry weight to proper values.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Edit, figured I'd post it here, I saved, quit, loaded, weight was still gone so here's what I did:

1. Dropped all items into a container (anything should work)

2. Quest items shouldn't weigh anything, so no need to worry about depositing those

3. Open Console and enter ForceAV InventoryWeight 0

4. Pick up your belonging and go adventure once again!

thanks so much for sharing, "InventoryWeight", you help me so much

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Actually, you need to left-click your character, once you have the console open. I had to experiment, and figure this out at random.

For me, I could not select my player character in 3rd person view. instead I had to use player.forceav InventoryWeight 0

• 3 years later...

Actually, thanks to your site link, I found the interesting value of InventoryWeight through some digging and was able to modify my carry weight to proper values.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Edit, figured I'd post it here, I saved, quit, loaded, weight was still gone so here's what I did:

1. Dropped all items into a container (anything should work)

2. Quest items shouldn't weigh anything, so no need to worry about depositing those

3. Open Console and enter ForceAV InventoryWeight 0

4. Pick up your belonging and go adventure once again!

Actually, you need to left-click your character, once you have the console open. I had to experiment, and figure this out at random.

Sorry for the epic necro - this seems to be the only relevant discussion I could find online. This is the correct answer, though.

This was a life saver! Thank you so much!